Vernon Pillay – Freelance Writer
Welcome to my freelance writing page! I am a professional writer with 10 years of experience creating compelling content for a variety of industries and audiences.
I am a freelance writer that has real world journalistic xp (experience), and I was a former councilman in the local municipality in KwaDukuza. Both the above sojourns were of five-year stints respectively.
I am heavy into watching most sports like Formula 1, UFC, soccer, rugby, cricket, basketball and more. Pro wrestling from WWE, AEW and the indies dominate my life. I love T.V. but I love video games even more, maybe. Movies and tea chai latte makes life a bit easier. I am straight and surprisingly single. Forgive the segue into the final sentence.
I specialize in the following types of writing:
- Blog posts and articles
- News and actuality
- Social media content
- Product descriptions
- Editorial and opinion articles
Why Hire Me?
- Quality: I pride myself on delivering high-quality, well-researched content that engages readers and drives results.
- Expertise: I have experience writing for a range of industries, including: News, technology, lifestyle, sports and video games .
- Communication: I am always available to answer questions, provide updates, and collaborate with clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Timeliness: I understand that deadlines are important, and I always strive to deliver projects on time or ahead of schedule.
“Working with Vernon was an absolute pleasure. His writing skills are top-notch, and he was able to capture our brand voice perfectly. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of quality content.” – Nicole Hoffman Maurel, (Artist, and teacher)
“Vernon was a great mentor who helped me in my journey as I worked towards becoming a journalist at that time. He was a good motivator and made sure he asked thought provoking questions.” – Keshiv Singh ( Digital Marketing Specialist Jaguar Land Rover)
Let’s Work Together
Ready to get started on your next project?
Contact me on +2776 658 0035 or contact form or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and how I can help. I look forward to working with you!